Sunday, August 24, 2014, 9:40 AM - 10:50 AM
This year we have a great start to our year of learning about the Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes. Be prepared for some entertaining learning!
When and Where:
- Sunday, August 24, 9:40-10:50 a.m., Community Center Auditorium
What to Bring:
· Your whole family
· Calendar (to set up first meeting with your group)
· Munchies for the spread (such as bagels, fruit, coffee cake, etc.)
· Donation for St. Vincent de Paul (canned food, laundry tabs, etc.)
· FIRE box if you have it (to replenish supplies, give back old stuff)
If you have not turned in your registration form, please do so as soon as possible. Drop it off at the office or email it to Diane Ashour, FIRE@stjoe88.org.
Have you told someone about FIRE? This is a great way to have families join the program and keep it going. P We are going to have a New Family Orientation meeting on Tuesday, August 19, 7-9 p.m. to answer questions and tell how FIRE ?works? for a smoother transition for the program. (If you would like to help with this, let me know!)