March 12, 2017, 7:00 PM - March 14, 2017, 8:30 PM
- The key points of the event:
1. Every human being has priorities, and our lives will only be full and complete if our priorities are in the right order, according to our design
2. Our first priority is our relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior and God. All other facets of our life flow from this relationship.
3. It's in our relationship with God that we discover our true Identity as a son or daughter of God. All other aspects of our identity are found in this fundamental one.
4. Once we understand who God is and who God made us to be, we'll be able to clearly discern our Mission (or vocation) in this life.
5. Lent is the perfect time to go back to the basics; to enter into the desert with God to restore that Relationship, and to allow Him to show us our Identity and Mission.